An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as an Apprentice PA to the Service Director of the Strategy & Governance department.
We offer an 18 month fixed term contract during which we will work in partnership with a training provider to help you achieve a level 3 Apprenticeship. https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator/
The role will include:
- Provision of a range of administrative and secretarial support to meet the specific requirements and processes of the Service Director and Strategy & Governance department.
- Efficient and timely diary management.
- A range of financial tasks using Agresso.
- Support the PA to the Chief Executive in meeting all statutory requirements.
- Liaise with colleagues as appropriate to maintain effective communication links.
You will need good communication and organisational skills but most important is a willingness to play a part in a busy department.
West Berkshire Council offer excellent employment benefits such as flexible working, access to a wide range of relevant training, local government pension scheme, family friendly policies, a range of local discounts and much more. You will also be entitled to a generous annual leave entitlement of 26 days per annum.
For an informal discussion please contact Sarah Clarke (Service Director) on 01635 519596 or email@example.com
The Council supports Equal Opportunity of employment, and positively encourages applications from people who fall within any of the nine protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010.
How to apply
Please complete an online application form.
This role has been identified as public facing in accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2017; the requirement to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence in English applies.
This privacy notice applies to job applicants applying for vacancies with West Berkshire Council https://www.westberks.gov.uk/pnapplications